2022 Quilt Shop & Textile Tour
Download the Registration Form (below), fill it out and email to:Alternatively, please feel free to call and we will be happy to take your Registration Form details over the phone.
Frequently asked Registration questions:
How Do I Sign-up:
How Do I Sign-up:
- Complete the registration form - print clearly and fill out the form completely, including your signature where indicated
- A $500 deposit via credit card
- Email completed form to:
- USA / International Travelers - Debbi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Canada / International Travelers - Kim (email@example.com)
- 2022 Newfoundland Tour is provided by our Canadian tour operator AMA Travel
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards are acceptable forms of payment
- AMA Travel does not accept American Express, check or wire transfers for payment
- No-fee payment plans are listed on the Registration Form
- Land Tour Insurance through AMA Travel is available to Alberta, Canada residents only
- Travelers residing outside of Alberta, Canada are encouraged to purchase travel insurance through a local company
- If you do not have your passport handy, or if it needs renewing, please don’t worry, as it is not needed for the initial registration.
- If you don’t have a roommate, but would like one, let us know. We can’t guarantee we will be able to pair you with someone, but we will try.
- Most travelers choose to arrive a day or two prior to the tour start date, to get acclimated to the time difference and to be fresh and ready to go when the tour begins. Early arrival is recommend, as sometimes circumstances beyond your control can result in missed air travel connections, causing a delay in your arrival
- Travelers need make their own way from the airport to the meet-up hotel location
- Pre-tour hotel accommodation can be arranged through Celtic Quilt Tours; if you wish to take advantage of this, please indicate your preference on the Registration form
- The charges for your pre-tour hotel will be added to your land tour purchase price