Download the Registration Form, fill it out and email to
Debbi (International/USA) or Kim (Canada)
Alternatively, please call and we will be happy to take
your registration details over the phone.
Below are answers to frequently asked Registration questions:
How Do I Sign-up:
How Do I Sign-up:
- Complete the registration form - print clearly and fill out the form completely, including your signature where indicated
- A $500 deposit and insurance premium* (if applicable), via credit card
- Email completed form to:
- USA / International - Debbi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Canada - Kim (email@example.com)
- This Celtic Quilt Tours' tour is provided by tour operator, Journeys Connect
- All payments are in US Dollars
- Visa and MasterCard charge cards are acceptable forms of payment
- Journeys Connect does NOT accept American Express, checks, or wire transfers for payments
- No-fee payment plans are listed in the Registration Form
- Insurance Premium must be paid for when you submit your deposit. This will ensure any pre-existing conditions you may have will be covered should you need to cancel your tour, or utilize your insurance while on tour.
- Pre-Tour Hotel Insurance will be charged when you submit your deposit and land tour insurance (if applicable)
- Land Tour Insurance through Journeys Connect is not available to travelers outside of North America. We strongly recommend you secure Land Tour Insurance through a local company.
- If you do not have your passport handy, or if it needs renewing, please don’t worry, as it is not needed for initial registration.
- If you do not have a roommate, but would like one, let us know. We can’t guarantee that we will be able to pair you with someone, but we will try. If a roommate can not be found for you, you will be responsible for the single supplement fee ($1298.00US).
- If your roommate should cancel their tour, unless a new roommate can be found, you will be responsible for the single supplement fee ($1298.00US).
- Most travelers choose to arrive a day or two prior to the tour start date, to get acclimated to the time difference and to be fresh and ready to go when the tour begins. We recommend early arrival, as sometimes unexpected circumstances result in missed air travel connections, cancelled flights, etc. may cause a delay in your arrival.
- Travelers will make their own way from the airport to the hotel; shared taxi option may be available
- Pre-tour hotel accommodation have been arranged through Journeys Connect; if you wish to take advantage of this, please indicate your preference on the Registration form
- The charges for your pre-tour hotel will be added to your account; insurance premium on your pre-tour hotel will be charged when you submit your land tour deposit.