Quilt Shop & Textile Tour
- Hotel accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Daily breakfast including gratuity, excluding day of arrival
- 8 full dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned private motorcoach with services of a professional driver and tour guide
- Ferry from Belfast, Ireland to Cairnryan, Scotland
- Porterage at all hotels, when arriving / departing with the group; limit of one bag per person
- All taxes and all sightseeing as listed in the itinerary
- Name tag, luggage tag
- Group Airport Transfer on final day
- Tour begins in Dublin, Ireland
- Tour ends in Glasgow, Scotland
- All payments are made through Journeys Connect in US$ (Canadian$ pricing available upon request), processed through credit card only
- $500 initial deposit, per person, is required to reserve space.
- Full and final payment is due by March 1, 2021
- No-fee payment plans available (see Registration Form for details)
- Purchases will be charged to the credit card on file
- Deposits and payments are non-refundable; we strongly recommend purchase of Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Should the minimum 20 travelers not be reached, your $500 deposit will be refunded
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. The insurance premium for trip cancellation insurance is calculated at 9% of the total purchase. This premium is collected at time of initial deposit. Should the minimum 25 travelers not be reached, the premium will be refunded.
- For travelers on offered escorted tours, trip cancellation protection is provided by Trip Mate Inc. All claims are to be made to TripMate Inc. at 1-800-888-7292 or 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64114. For full details, please visit: http://journeysconnect.com/about-1/group-travel-insurance.
- Insurance through Journeys Connect is not available to travelers outside of North America. We recommend you purchase travel insurance through a local company.
- Insurance Premiums are as follows:
- Land Tour - Double Occupancy - $4899.00 x 9% = $440.91
- Land Tour - Single Occupancy - $5898.00 x 9% = $530.82
- All admission and service charges are included
- Porter gratuities at all hotels are included
- Driver/Guide gratuity is NOT included; €7- €10 Euros/person/day will be collected on tour
- Other service gratuities (i.e., waitstaff, chambermaid, etc.) are not included and are at your discretion
- Due to limited capacity on the motorcoach, there is a limit of one main suitcase and one carry-on bag per person
- Any fees for excess baggage weight assessed by the airline are the responsibility of the passenger
- Porterage is included at all hotels when arriving / departing with the group; limit of one bag per person
- Pre-tour hotel accommodation is available and can be arranged through Celtic Quilt Tours
- The cost will be in addition to the land tour cost and added to your purchase balance
- Details can be found on the Registration Form
- This is a private group journey, based on a minimum of 20 participants to operate. Rates quoted are in US$, per person based on double occupancy. Hotels are subject to change. Depending on weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control, the itinerary is subject to change.
- Payment of the tour package constitutes consent to all Legal policies and terms and conditions described here. Neither the Operator, Tour Hosts, nor any mentioned or unmentioned subagents / affiliates shall be held responsible for any personal injury, property damage or other loss a passenger incurs on any tour arising from acts or omissions by any air carrier, public transport company, hotel, car rental company, subcontractor or other person or organization, whether or not such company is rendering any services supplied on the tour.
- All tickets and vouchers are issued and supplied subject to the foregoing and to any and all terms and conditions under which transportation and services are provided. The Tour Operator and Tour Hosts accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay or changes in schedules, flight cancellations or missed connections due to mechanical problems, sickness, quarantine, weather, acts of God, strikes, government actions, war, terrorism or other circumstances beyond its control. Passengers must bear all such losses or expenses.
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we recommend you purchase our optional travel protection plan offered with each booking. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices at any time prior to departure and without prior notice if circumstances so warrant. Any devaluation or revaluation of currencies may affect published prices.
No Fee Payment Plans Available
Minimum 20 Travelers
Minimum 20 Travelers
"The balance of sights and events with free time was terrific."
2018 Ireland Traveler
2018 Ireland Traveler