Frequently asked Registration questions:
How Do I Sign-up:
How Do I Sign-up:
- Complete the registration form - print clearly and fill out the form completely, including your signature where indicated
- A $500 deposit and insurance premium* (if applicable), via credit card
- Email completed form to:
- USA / International - Debbi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Canada - Kim (email@example.com)
- All US and overseas tours of Celtic Quilt Tours, LLC are provided by our tour operator, Journeys Connect
- All Canadian tours of Celtic Quilt Tours, LLC are provided by our tour operator, AMA Travel
- All payments are in US Dollars, unless otherwise indicated
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards are acceptable forms of payment
- Journeys Connect does not accept American Express, checks or wire transfers for payments
- No-fee payment plans are listed in the Registration Form
- Insurance Premium must be paid for when you submit your deposit. This will ensure any pre-existing conditions you may have will be covered should you need to cancel your tour, or utilize your insurance while on tour.
- Pre-Tour Hotel Insurance will be charged when you submit your deposit and land tour insurance (if applicable)
- Land Tour Insurance through Journeys Connect is not available to travelers outside of North America. We strongly recommend that you secure Land Tour Insurance through a local company.
- If you do not have your passport handy, or if it needs renewing, please don’t worry, as it is not needed for the initial registration (International travelers to the US only)
- If you don’t have a roommate, but would like one, let us know. We can’t guarantee we will be able to pair you with someone, but we will try.
- Most travelers choose to arrive a day or two prior to the tour start date, to get acclimated to the time difference and to be fresh and ready to go when the tour begins. We recommend early arrival, as sometimes circumstances beyond control result in missed air travel connections, causing delay in arrival
- Travelers will make their own way from the airport to the hotel; shared taxi option may be available
- Pre and post tour hotel accommodations have been arranged through Journeys Connect; if you wish to take advantage of this, please indicate your preference on the Registration form
- The charges for your pre and post tour hotels will be added to your account; insurance premium on your pre and post tour hotels will be charged when you submit your land tour deposit.